Who would've believed that we'd be kicking off a third season of this here lil' old podcast about everything?! Well, here it is - our first episode of our third year on the interwebs talking about mostly the stuff we like. So it's only fitting that we take a few minutes to reflect on idiocy past before embarking on a whole bunch more idiocy. Oh, and did you happen to notice that we finally got Black Widow to watch?!
All that plus Chris Pratt wrasslin' Bautista, Hugh Jackman, a Robert Downey Jr. return, Star Wars news, and much more!
LINKS OF INTEREST:
- Turns out that much like Will Smith thought he could beat Mike Tyson, Chris Pratt thought he could wrestle Dave Bautista
- Is it possible that Hugh Jackman could enter the MCU playing Wolverine after all?
- And while we're talking about the thought-to-be-impossible, how about RDJ returning as Tony Stark?
- Kevin Feige puts his foot down - no more Stan Lee cameos
- In case you were wondering about Robert Downey Jr.'s "asking price", the dude made $75 million for Avengers: Endgame alone
- The TV truck guy from Iron Man 3? That would be Adam Pally
- Here's the article bashing Black Widow that both Uncle Todd and The Man They Call Tim feel is horsepucky
...AND ANOTHER THING:
FOLLOW US ON THE SOCIAL MEDIAS:
Did you love what you listened to? Fantastic - we love people with questionable taste that enjoy a couple chuckleheads cracking each other up. Follow us on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram for more of the internet funny.
JOIN THE FREE RANGE IDIOCY CONGREGATION & SUBSCRIBE: