We've made it through the ups and downs, twists and turns, and mind-bending swerves of the final two episodes of Westworld, so let's talk about it all! Will Delores succeed in her plans? Will Maeve be able to stop her? Will Serac get the world back under control? Will Todd finally shut up for more than 20 seconds at a time?!
Some of these questions might even get answered, so let's dive in!
LINKS OF INTEREST:
- Need a little background on "The Million Dollar Man" Ted DiBiase? We've got you covered.
- Irving R. Schyster's finishing move? The Write Off.
- Here's the video Todd referenced of stuntwomen and actresses having a virtual fight. Thandie Newton pops up (briefly) around the 3 minute mark.
- Here's the trailer for The Langoliers TV miniseries Todd was talking about, complete with mid-90's CGI.
- That little musical break in the middle of the podcast? That'd be the great Clark Terry and his trademark song, "Mumbles".
- Looks like Tim nailed it on the head - Westworld is shooting for six seasons.
- And yes, Todd was correct - Mark Sandman, lead singer for the band Morphine, did indeed play a slide bass.
...AND ANOTHER THING:
TIM implores you to check out the Led Zeppelin channel on Sirius XM for the rest of this month.
FOLLOW US ON THE SOCIAL MEDIAS:
Did you love what you listened to? Fantastic - we love people with questionable taste that enjoy a couple chuckleheads cracking each other up. Follow us on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, and now YouTube for more of the internet funny.