One would think that having an veritable money-making machine would keep a person or company from being a d-bag, but apparently not! Disney managed to get one of their stars ticked off enough to file a lawsuit and then doubled down on their douchebaggery with some harsh comments. We dive into the debacle that was the Black Widow simultaneous screen and stream debut along with news from the MCU, Star Trek, and more!
LINKS OF INTEREST:
- Did we mention that Scott Steiner's math is suspect beyond belief?
- Oh, and then there was that time that Big Poppa Pump debated Harvard graduate Chris Nowinski on RAW over the Iraq War
- Here's a little VFX reel to show how they dropped Tig Notaro into Army of the Dead
- Here's the original Wall Street Journal article on the Scarlett-Disney dust-up, and something from CNN for those who don't have a WSJ subscription (like us)
- How did Warner Bros. and HBO handle pissing off their stars? They paid them.
...AND ANOTHER THING:
Tim says that if you don't stay up late and watching Tombstone no matter what you have going on the next day, you're no daisy!
FOLLOW US ON THE SOCIAL MEDIAS:
Did you love what you listened to? Fantastic - we love people with questionable taste that enjoy a couple chuckleheads cracking each other up. Follow us on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram for more of the internet funny.