We finally got around to watching the newly-released-to-streaming-epic that is Zack Snyder's Justice League, and... now we need a nap and a serious round of fluids to recover. Most kidding aside, we made our way through the four plus hour film and have some thoughts about what could have been, what was, Todd's unrepentant dislike of Joss Whedon, and overall thoughts on this monster of a flick.
All that and a Week In Geek chock full of news about the Battlestar Galactica reboot/sequel/mirage, a newly released deleted scene from Return of the Jedi, and whether or not we'll get a Luke Skywalker Star Wars TV show any time soon.
LINKS OF INTEREST:
- We know you'll find this shocking, but it appears there's been another setback on the Battlestar Galactica thing that may premier on Peacock sometime in the 22nd Century
- Here's that Return of the Jedi deleted scene we haggled over
- Looks like there's some thoughts about getting Luke Skywalker onto the small screen for more than a "Mando Cameo"
- Here's the first part of the Portlandia bit about binging Battlestar Galactica (couldn't find the second half)
- Speaking of Stan, please don't try to activate the Winter Soldier when meeting him. It's pretty lame.
...AND ANOTHER THING:
TIM highly recommends getting yourself a copy of Your Dad Stole My Rake: And Other Family Dilemmas by Tom Papa
TODD thinks you should be listening to Tower of Power's newly released 50 Years of Funk & Soul: Live at the Fox Theater right now - available on streaming platforms everywhere as well as at their website
FOLLOW US ON THE SOCIAL MEDIAS:
Did you love what you listened to? Fantastic - we love people with questionable taste that enjoy a couple chuckleheads cracking each other up. Follow us on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram for more of the internet funny.