After gritting through "The Year Without Marvel", we get our first dose of the new MCU show WandaVision. So, of course, we needed to geek out to this one for a bit as Feige & Co. decided to drop not one but TWO episodes on a waiting world. We'll give our opinions, thoughts, and more than likely idiotic predictions in this action-packed episode along with a healthy bit of news in The Week In Geek!
LINKS OF INTEREST:
- Favreau & Filoni have a handle on who'll be playing Grand Admiral Thrawn and... it ain't nobody we thought it was going to be
- Speaking of the Dynamic Duo, there's a bit of Star Wars creative civil war brewing over at LucasFilm
- And yeah, the only news for the new BSG series is that there isn't much news at all
- Nope, Todd wasn't just imagining it - Sweden did plant a forest of trees for shipbuilding and it's called the Visingsö Oak Forest
- The cop from Dumb & Dumber? That would be one Harland Williams, also known for Half-Baked, Robots, and... Fudgy Wudgy Fudge Face. Yup, that's the title of a legit movie.
- Holy sweet mother of crap, Todd somehow managed to misspell "sword" during the show ... He was, of course, referring to S.W.O.R.D. which you can learn more about here.
- And while we're at it, here's some info on Advanced Idea Mechanics (A.I.M.) too
...AND ANOTHER THING:
Tim recommends checking out the new Twilight Zone produced by and starring Jordan Peele. We won't mention the streaming app because... well... you know...
FOLLOW US ON THE SOCIAL MEDIAS:
Did you love what you listened to? Fantastic - we love people with questionable taste that enjoy a couple chuckleheads cracking each other up. Follow us on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram for more of the internet funny.