As a couple of wrestling geeks from way back, we figured it was about time we got down to the nitty gritty and talked about what's happening in Vince's playground. After watching this year's Survivor Series, we got together and went through the card discussing what the hell just happened. Pull on your elbow pads and luchador mask - it's time to get to the ring!
LINKS OF INTEREST:
- Turns out the Busta Rhymes video Todd was thinking about isn't exactly what he thought, but here it is anyways - "Gimme Some More" (NSFW for language). And while we're here, how about a bit of Busta rapping live on the radio? (NSFW again for language)
- How over was Steve Blackman back in the day? Not so much. Not only was that nowhere close to a Road Warriors pop, he didn't get a Crash Holly pop.
- Neither one of us could explain how taping injured ribs would help, so after some quick Google Fu, the answer is... Not much. In fact, doctors now recommend not taping ribs because it restricts the ability to take deep breaths which can help avoid getting pneumonia.
- Yeah, Ricochet is pretty good. Here's that clip of him jumping out of the ring to meet up with Velveteen Dream.
- That time Tommaso Ciampa came to the ring with no music and got roundly booed? Yeah, we've got that.
AND ANOTHER THING...
- TODD: Dig in to TBNH by The Brand New Heavies for a funky good time.
FOLLOW US ON THE SOCIAL MEDIAS:
Did you love what you listened to? Fantastic - we love people with questionable taste that enjoy a couple chuckleheads cracking each other up. Follow us on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram for more of the internet funny.